At mcim, our goal is to help prevent accidents. A safer environment means fewer claims and lower costs for our policyholders. Our professional staff of Loss Prevention Consultants are trained to identify hazards that can lead to injuries. LPC's partner with policyholders in providing the following services:
- Evaluate workplaces to identify areas that contribute to employee injury
- Assist businesses to develop effective safety programs
- Provide training to management, supervisors, and key personnel on ways to minimize accidents
- Policyholders have access to “Safety Solutions”, an online safety library
We have partnered with Summit Training to provide another valuable service to our policyholders.
With a single click you have access to Summit's leading video library of over 250 titles, including foreign language training! These effective video training programs are accessible from any computer that has a Web browser, with no need to download.
Streaming Video offers many benefits, including:
Safety Solutions provides additional resources to establish and maintain safe workplaces that reduce the likelihood of costly injuries. Safety Solutions makes the following available to mcim policyholders:
- Written safety programs that can be customized to a specific operation
- Ready to use safety policies that can also be customized to a business
- Safety meeting subjects (10 minute safety talks); over 100 titles
- Safety Checklists that can be developed for a specific business